DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION HELD BY THE CORPORATION
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION SECTION:
1. General and specific instructions on administration and establishment.
2. Service records of officers and employees under the Corporation.
3. Appointment, creation of post, seniority and promotion etc. etc.
4. Recruitment and Promotion Regulations.
5. Opening of Depots.
6. Annual Confidential Reports.
7. Revision of Pay Scales.
8. Record of Transports.
9. Hand Book on Personal Matters.
LEGAL & LABOUR SECTION:
1. Agenda & Proceedings of B.O.D.
2. Appointment of Sr. Legal Advisor/ Legal Advisor and Advocates on Panel.
3. Records pertaining to MACT, Labour Courts, High Court/Supreme Court and Lok Adalat and Consumer Courts.
4. Payments made to Advocate.
5. Demand Charters of various Labour Unions & proceedings of meetings held between Management and Unions.
6. Record of Benevolent Fund.
1. Store Purchase Procedure.
2. Stocking system.
3. Inspection of Stores.
4. Proceedings of Store Purchase Committee meetings.
5. Procedure for Condemnation of Stores & records of stores condemned.
1. Detail of Cases detected by Flying Squads.
2. Action taken against conductors/Bus Sahayak/TMPAs involved in ticketless travelling cases.
3. Tour Diary and O.T.A. of Inspectorate Staff.
4. Performance of Checking Staff.
1. Proceedings of Vehicle Purchase Committee meetings.
2. Record of purchase of Vehicles.
3. Procedure for purchase and payment of vehicles.
4. Instructions for maintenance of buses.
5. Procedure for Condemnation of vehicles and record of condemned vehicles.
6. Procedure for body fabrication.
7. Instruction on safety measures.
8. Record of Accidents.
1. Unitwise Scheduling.
2. Inter-state Agreements.
3. Record of T.A.C. Meetings.
4. Introduction, diversion, curtailment & extension of routes.
5. Record of Private Buses attached with Corporation fleet under Wet Leasing Scheme
6. Various Demands and Complaints.
7. Instructions for the deployment of crew.
1. HRTC Accounts Manual
2. Maintenance of Accounts including Profit and Loss Accounts and Balance Sheet at Unit level, compilation and consolidation at Head Quarter.
3. Physical Verification of Assets and Stores
4. Processing of Internal Audit reports
5. A.G. Audit Reports
6. Draft/Advance Audit Paras
7. CAG Reports(Commercial and Civil)
8. Public Accounts Committee Reports
9. Committee on Public Undertaking Reports
10. Theft Cases of Revenue/Stores/POL etc.
11. Delegations of Financial Powers
12. Monthly Master Account Statements
13. Monthly Sundry Debtor Statements
14. Cases Pertaining to loss of Denominational tickets
15. Guidelines/Instructions regarding refund of fare
16. Examination of files of other Sections involving financial implications.
BUDGET & BANKING SECTION
1. Compilation of Budget Estimates (Revised and Proposed)
2. Annual Resource Plan
3. Quarterly Progress Report of the Annual Plan
4. Release of Subsidy and Capital Contribution from the State Govt. for Non Plan and Plan and accountal thereto
5. Data supplied for publication to other ASRTU/STUs/AG and State Govt.
6. Raising of Term loans for purchase of Vehicles
7. Sanction of Long Term advances and maintenance of records thereto
8. According Sanction of expenditure on BOD and other meetings
9. Release of Drawing Limits to all the Heads of Offices in HRTC
10. Centralized payment of GPF/CPF/Pension Vehicles/Staff Cars, Term Loan and interest etc. and maintenance of Cash Books
11. Filing of Income Tax Return of the Corporation
12. Collection of Cheque Books and Pay-in-Slip and supply to all DDOs on requisition
13. Reconciliation of monthly Drawl and Deposit with various Banks
14. Supply of Reconciled figures for preparation of Annual Accounts.
15. Maintenance of Cash Credit Limit account with various banks
16. Engagement of Chartered Accountant for Tax Audit
17. Defending of Income Tax cases of the Corporation and supply of required information to Tax Authority as demanded
1. Construction and repair works of HRTC Workshops.
2. Rest Houses maintenance and up-keep.
3. Residential accommodation for HRTC employees.
4. Telephones Corporate Office and Residences.
5. Budget (Civil Works)
6. Purchase of land for HRTC Workshops.
7. Workshop Canteens auction details & proceedings.
8. Court Cases (Civil Works & Land Disputes)
9. Crew Rest Rooms repairs and maintenance.
10. Effluents Treatment Plants in Workshops.
PAY AND PENSION SECTION:
1. Pension, Family Pension, Death Gratuity, Service Gratuity, Retirement Gratuity, Commutation record of all HRTC retired employees.
2. Pension cases of erstwhile HGT retiree record and processing.
3. Pay fixations of HRTC employees and related record.
GPF AND CPF SECTION:
1. GPF Subscription Accounts, GPF Advance Accounts and related Annual Accounts.
2. Investment Accounts of GPF/ CPF/ Pension Trust.